How to Add or Replace the Credit Card on Your Account for Incidental Purchases
Modified on: Wed, 15 Nov, 2023 at 6:35 PM
In order to purchase job advertisements or add-on items, you need to have a card on file in your applicant tracking system (ATS). Here's how to do it (you must be an Account Owner or Admin user permission level to access credit information).
1. From your applicant tracking system (ATS) dashboard, go to the Menu Icon on the upper right of your screen and select Account Details from the Main Menu.
2. Scroll down to the Account Plan & Billing section and click on the Billing Information button.
3. Enter your credit card information and the credit card billing address (note: billing address must match the address associated with your credit card account). Then click on the Save button to finish. The credit card you currently have on file is the one that will be charged for any subscription renewal payments and any optional services (such as paid job postings or background checks).
4. You can enter multiple cards by selecting the Add New button. Then, hover over the card logo to the right of the card you would like as your default card. A Make Default button will appear.
5. If you are updating a card and would like to delete your old card. Make the new card your default first, then click on the drop-down next to the card you would like to delete and the trash can will appear.